Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gay's Days, January 22, 2015

 

I promised to show you pictures. Here's daughter and son-in-law leaving for the Texas Inaugural Ball. The lighting was too inadequate at the ball to take good pictures, so I'm pleased they took this one before they left San Antonio to trek to Austin for the gala.
 
 
 
Our daughter stands five feet tall and loves six inch heels. I have no idea how she can walk in them. Sarah, the angel character in my books, covets shoes with heels like that too. But she can't walk in them at all and falls down each time she tries.  LOL.
 
Craig and Lanissa lead an interesting life.  Here' a picture from two years ago when they were invited to the White House. They attended a ceremony for a friend who received the Medal of Honor. I should write a book and include some of the activities they've been privileged to share. However, most of these events don't happen to ordinary folks, so the book would read like a fairy tale.
 
 
 



Here's a picture of them with the recipient. Leroy Petry. Leroy is a fine gentleman, and I'm honored to know him.



 We have a rainy day in Fulshear and the weather grows colder as I sit here.  I hope you are safe and warm.

Enjoy the day the Lord has made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas