Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gay's Days January 15, 2015


ABWA Katy Chapter's photo.

I had the privilege of attending the ABWA (American Business Women's Association) Meeting on Tuesday night.  Rhonnye Morton, Life Coach, presented an inspiring presentation on Dream/Imagine/Believe/Succeed. The discussion that followed on balance was beneficial, and I have the privilege of speaking here next month.  I hope my presentation can match the good one Rhonnye presented last night.

Terry Moneyham, the President, was an amazing leader for the meeting, and the  food was delicious. Terry is a Financial Advisor and my friend.  She's the one standing at the front of the room.

Cold again today.  Would you believe the Houston area has had over seven days of the temp never reaching 50 F for the high?  I think the weather guy said it had been ten years since we've had this many chilly days in a row.  Today we may break the 50 mark, and we may glimpse the sun. Yippee!


My third book came out on audio yesterday. Wow~ Four now!  Amazing. Grateful.






No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas