Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gay's Days September 2, 2014

Tuesday.

Hello friends,

My day is more than half gone by this hour. Why haven't I accomplished more by now? I ask myself that question all the time. You too?

Men came today to repair a water leak in our front yard. Whew! I barely managed to rinse the shampoo from my hair and get out of the shower before they turned off the water. Can you imagine showing up at a neighbor's door with soap in your hair and asking to use their shower? Gross.

 
Our  front yard with neighbors and hubby watching the guys work.
Always more fun to watch than to do.
 
 
Now to write about Sarah. The new novella about her antics is coming along nicely. She made herself board the cruise ship. She's in a dither right now, and I'm about to see if I can help her get out of it.
 
 
Toodle Loo!
 
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas