Thursday, January 2, 2014

Two books on Amazon's best seller's list

 
 
 
A sense of awe came over me today when I saw Amazon's ranking for
 Sarah: Laney's Angel.
 
This is the second book in the Sarah Series, but they all stand alone.
 
This one may be my favorite.  It's difficult to choose.  The mystery and suspense in this one caused me to plot and plan a great deal.  Laney is a designer, and so was I in real life at one time.  One or two of the experiences in this book actually happened to me.
 
And of course, Sarah is Sarah.
 
She is just plain funny.
 
Sarah: Laney's Angel
 
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,603 Paid in Kindle Store
SARAH: A MISSION OF LOVE
 
This is the first book in the Sarah Series.  It is on Amazon's best seller list today too.
 
I cried a bit as I wrote this one.  There is an adorable child in here. She is five years old and her name is Hope.  Her dad was killed in Afghanistan and she wants a daddy.  Of course Hope is fictional, but I know several who have served in our military who face such losses.
 
Sarah brings love and laughter in this book.  I think you will like it.
 

 
 

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,442 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PBG Insider: Gay N. Lewis Introduces her "Sarah" series

Sarah at Christmas